Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What a Baby Does

Excepts taken from "Just Thoughts of a Plain Country Woman" January 6, 1949

"What a Baby Does . . . .

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank roll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

Notes added by Dr. Kathleen Morrow, grand-daughter:  As I write this blog notation, I am in celebration of  the birth of my first grandchild, Clark Anderson Scott, son of Alisson-Leigh Morrow Anderson and Luke Anton Scott.  How delighted I was to see my child and her husband carry on the tradition of naming their child with old family names.  While it is certainly true that my nights have grown longer and my days and bank roll shorter, this young man has certainly made the future worth living.  I can hardly wait to see this boy take his place in our family heritage as he grows into his own as a loving, honest, compassionate and thinking and competent individual with much to contribute to society.  I wish him love and success and always a happy home.  God Speed and Welcome Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment